Your entry into and participation in any Facebook Competition communicated via any post on Sandymount Distillery’s Facebook or Instagram page (Competition Post) or promoted on any Sandymount Distillery communications channel is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which include information on how to enter and win prizes.
Who can enter?
Entry is open to residents of New Zealand. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee of the Promoter or its related corporations or agencies, or a member of an employee’s immediate family.
Each promotion will commence with a Competition Post and will finish when the prize draw is complete and winner(s) announced (‘Promotional Period’).
How to enter
To enter any Promotion and be eligible to win, you must, during the Promotional Period, follow the instructions set out in the Competition Post. You are not permitted to use any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows you to automatically enter, or enter repeatedly, and you are responsible for any associated costs such as internet access.
Prize draws will be held at the time stipulated in the Competition Post. Winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries or selected based on the criteria provided in the Competition Post. Prizes are not transferable, changeable, or redeemable for cash, unless otherwise set out in the Competition Post.
Notification to winner(s)
Winners will be announced on the Sandymount Distillery social media pages where the Competition was first advertised. The Promoter may also send a private message to the winner’s account on the platform they entered through.
Accepting the prize
Following the social media announcement, winners need to send a private message to the Sandymount Distillery social media account with the winner’s contact details. This will enable the Promoter to supply their prize and will be deemed to be acceptance of the Prize. If the winner does not accept the prize within seven (7) days of being notified, the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to award any forfeited prize to another eligible entrant. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
You promise and warrant that all the details submitted with your entry are true and correct, and, if you are posting or uploading a photo or written response:
– you have all of the necessary rights, consents, and licenses to grant the rights to the Promoter as set out in these Terms and Conditions
– your entry is original, solely your own and has not been communicated to the public before
– your entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party
– the exercise of any rights granted by you to the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter, including any communication of your entry to the public
By submitting your entry, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, licence to exercise all rights (including intellectual property and privacy rights) to your entry and any other material provided by you to the Promoter in relation to the Promotion at any time. You consent to your entry being edited or adapted or modified at any time and in any manner ay the Promoter or its agents, licensees, and assignees.
Receipt of entries
Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete, or incorrectly submitted entries. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt by the Promoter or its agents.
Entry into the promotion is dependent on you following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Terms of Service, which can be viewed at www.facebook com/terms.php. Please note that you do not have to tag your friends or share any content on your page or a friend’s page as part of any entry.
The Promoter reserves the right to:
– provide an alternative prize of equal monetary value in the event that a prize or any part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control
– disallow entries at its absolute discretion
– verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where dishonest or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion
– terminate this promotion or amend any aspect of this promotion (including the prize) without notice at any time at its sole discretion in the event that this promotion or any aspect of this promotion cannot be reasonably conducted as planned
– enforce any of its rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is or may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is or may be suffered or sustained, in connection with participation in the Promotion or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors, and other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
By entering the draw or accepting a prize you consent to the use of your name, likeness, image, or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purposes of the Promotion and promoting any products manufactured, supplied, or distributed by the Promoter.
Your personal information
A request to access, update, or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the email address set out below.
The Promoter is Sandymount Distillery, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.sandymount.nz. All decisions of the Promoter are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.